•The 6th ILCAN Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment•
🗓 22-24 November 2022
Hybrid system, jointly hosted by (i) University of Andalas, (ii) National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN), and (iii) ILCAN
Notification of Rescheduling the Conference
We wanted to reach out to you during this difficult and uncertain time, we have taken the decision to postpone the 6th ILCAN Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment 2022.
We have been closely monitoring the situation and we are now working diligently to secure a new date. We will provide updates and information as we move to reschedule and you will be the first to know when we have a new date confirmed.
Please send us an email with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the postponement of this event.
In the meantime, please stay safe.
The 6th ILCAN Conference on Life Cycle Assessment
1. Ir. Sigit Reliantoro* (Director General of Pollution and Environmental Damage Control, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Indonesia)
2. Dr. Alexander Röder (Managing Director, Institut Bauen und Umwelt eV, Germany)
3. Debbie Steckel (Executive Director, American Center for LCA, United States)
4. Prof. Dr. Ryozo Noguchi (Professor, Kyoto University, Japan)
5. Prof. Dr. Anthony Halog (Professor, University of Queensland, Australia)
6. Andreas Ciroth (CEO, GreenDelta, Germany)
7. Jitti Mungkalasiri, PhD. (National Science and Technology Development Agency, Thailand)
8. Assoc. Prof. Katsuyuki Nakano, PhD*. (Assoc. Professor, Ritsumeikan University, Japan)
9. Dr. Nugroho Adi Sasongko (Director, Research Center for Sustainable Production System and LCA, National Research and Innovation Agency – BRIN, Indonesia)
10. Prof. Dr. Novizar Nazir (Professor, University of Andalas, Indonesia)
11. Dr. Edi Iswanto Wiloso (Senior Scientist, Research Center for Sustainable Production System and LCA, National Research and Innovation Agency – BRIN, Indonesia)
12. Dr. Kiman Siregar (Chairman, ILCAN, Indonesia; Lecturer, Syiah Kuala University, Indonesia)
* under confirmation
📍 Offline Venue: DRN Building, Kawasan Puspiptek, Serpong, Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia
📍 Online system: via Zoom (link will be informed later).
Call for the Papers❗❗
15 August 2022 – Deadline for abstract submission
31 August 2022 – Notification of abstract acceptance for being presented at the conference
30 September 2022 – Deadline for full paper submission
30 October 2022 – Notification of paper acceptance for being published in the journal
22-24 November 2022 – The conference
Selected papers will be published at Indonesian Journal of LCA and Sustainability (IJoLCAS) and other journals/ proceedings (if available, will be informed later).
The link of call for paper and manuscript submission: https://easychair.org/cfp/6thICSoLCA2022.
Jointly organized by:
- University of Andalas
- National Research and Innovation Agency
- Indonesian Life Cycle Assessment Network
- Ministry of Environment and Forestry Republic of Indonesia
- IPB University
- Syiah Kuala University