Indonesian Life Cycle Assessment Network (ILCAN) invites you to become a member of our network. As a member you can help to develop LCA in Indonesia, improve environmental sustainability, increase industrial global competitiveness and to achieve more sustainable Indonesia. Members will obtain a number of benefits such as:
- Special rate for participating in training/ seminar/ workshop held by ILCAN
- Ability to be involved in LCA working groups and its network
- Updated information on LCA development and government regulation relating to environmental policy in Indonesia
- A bi-annual ILCAN newsletter covering local and international LCA development and activities
- Increased networking in the LCA community
Membership is valid for one year and can be extended. There are three types of membership as follow:
- Professional membership, for individual application by professional such as researcher, lecturer, industrial practitioner, etc. Applicant will be charged Rp. 200.000 per annum for membership fee.
- Organisational membership, for group application by company, university, institution, etc. Organization will be charged Rp. 1.000.000 per annum for membership fee. This type allow membership rights up to 5 (five) staffs/ employees of organization to join ILCAN
- Student membership, for students of undergraduate and graduate degree. Student will be charged Rp. 100.000 per annum for membership fee.
Please kindly fill the application to register below. Scroll down the form to click submit button.
After receiving confirmation via email, you can perform payment for membership registration fee. Payment can be conducted by bank transfer addressed to:
- Name: Jessica Hanafi
- Bank Account: BCA No. 4900343073.
Please kindly confirm your payment by sending the receipt via email to email@example.com. Application of student membership should attach scanned student card along with payment receipt. For further information about ILCAN and its membership program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.