LCA researches in Indonesia have been conducted since 1990s by many scholars. Followings are given list of papers, particularly published in journal or proceedings indexed in Web of Science (Thomson Reuters) and Scopus (Elsevier). These publications covers various topics of research conducted by Indonesian researcher or foreign researcher affiliated to Indonesian institution, sorted by latest year and alphabetical order of first author’s name. To be listed, article should contain the word “life cycle assessment” in the title, abstract, or keywords. We will update this list annually in the beginning of the year.
- Bessou, C., Basset-Mens, C., Latunussa, C., Vélu, A., Heitz, H., Vannière, H., & Caliman, J. P. (2016). Partial modelling of the perennial crop cycle misleads LCA results in two contrasted case studies. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 21(3), 297-310.
- Fatehah, L. L. A., Suwondo, E., Guritno, A. D., & Supartono, W. (2016, July). Life cycle assessment of fresh fish product in various scale of capture fisheries facilities. In T. R. Nuringtyas, R. Roto, A. Widyaparaga, M. Mahardika, A. Kusumaadmaja, & N. Hadi (Eds.), AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 1755, No. 1, p. 130017). AIP Publishing.
- Fatimah, Y. A., & Biswas, W. K. (2016). Remanufacturing as a means for achieving low-carbon SMEs in Indonesia. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 18(8), 2363-2379.
- Fikri, E., Purwanto, P., & Sunoko, H. R. (2016). Life cycle assessment of household hazardous waste management options for Semarang City, Indonesia. International Journal of Environment and Waste Management, 17(2), 146-157.
- Pambudi, N. F., Dowaki, K., & Adhiutama, A. (2016). Integrated Index in Consideration of Appropriate Plastic Recycling System in Waste Bank Operation. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 78, p. 01018). EDP Sciences.
- Priyono, A., Ijomah, W., & Bititci, U. (2016). Disassembly for remanufacturing: A systematic literature review, new model development and future research needs. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 9(4), 899.
- Rosenthal, C., Fatimah, Y. A., & Biswas, W. K. (2016). Application of 6R Principles in Sustainable Supply Chain Design of Western Australian White Goods. Procedia CIRP, 40, 318-323.
- Taufiq, F. M., & Padmi, T. (2016). Life cycle assessment of dairy farms. Reviews on environmental health, 31(1), 187-190.
- Utomo, B., Prawoto, A. A., Bonnet, S., Bangviwat, A., & Gheewala, S. H. (2016). Environmental performance of cocoa production from monoculture and agroforestry systems in Indonesia. Journal of Cleaner Production, 134, 583-591.
- Wiloso, E. I., Heijungs, R., Huppes, G., & Fang, K. (2016). Effect of biogenic carbon inventory on the life cycle assessment of bioenergy: challenges to the neutrality assumption. Journal of Cleaner Production, 125, 78-85.
- Afrinaldi, F., Zhang, H. C., & Carrell, J. (2013, December). An improved binary linear programming approach for life cycle assessment system boundary identification. In Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 2013 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 1597-1601). IEEE.
- Afrinaldi, F., & Zhang, H. C. (2014). A fuzzy logic based aggregation method for life cycle impact assessment. Journal of Cleaner Production, 67, 159-172.
- Bessou, C., Chase, L. D., Henson, I. E., Abdul-Manan, A. F., i Canals, L. M., Agus, F., … & Chin, M. (2014). Pilot application of PalmGHG, the roundtable on sustainable palm oil greenhouse gas calculator for oil palm products. Journal of cleaner production, 73, 136-145.
- Sianipar, C. P. M., Dowaki, K., & Yudoko, G. (2014). Interdependency of cleaner production and cleaner application: Towards an integrated assessment in Appropriate Technology. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 606, 281-285.
- Sparrevik, M., Lindhjem, H., Andria, V., Fet, A. M., & Cornelissen, G. (2014). Environmental and socioeconomic impacts of utilizing waste for biochar in rural areas in Indonesia–a systems perspective. Environmental science & technology, 48(9), 4664-4671.
- Wiloso, E. I., Heijungs, R., & Huppes, G. (2014). A novel life cycle impact assessment method on biomass residue harvesting reckoning with loss of biomass productivity. Journal of cleaner production, 81, 137-145.
- Yuwono, A. S., & Tambunan, A. H. (2014). Comparison of biodiesel production by conventional and superheated methanol vapor technologies using life cycle assessment method. Environmental Engineering Science, 31(3), 107-116.
- Smith, P., Davies, C. A., Ogle, S., Zanchi, G., Bellarby, J., Bird, N., Boddey, R.M., McNamara, N.P., Powlson, D., Cowie, A., van Noordwijk, M., Davis, S.C., Richter, D.D.B., Kryzanowski, L., van Wijk, M.T., Stuart, J., Kirton, A., Eggar, D., NewtonCross, G., Adhya, T.K., Braimoh, A.K.. (2012). Towards an integrated global framework to assess the impacts of land use and management change on soil carbon: current capability and future vision. Global Change Biology, 18(7), 2089-2101.
Publication 2011 or older
- Adrianto, D.W., (2011). Towards a Sustainable environment challenges in applying cleaner technologies to reduce emissions at the transportation sector, Journal ofApplied Sciences Research, 7 (6), pp. 770-776.
- Hwang, C.L., Ferry Sihotang, F.M., Anh Tuan, B.L., Chen, C.T. (2011). Green concrete for sustainable lifecycle. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 991 00, pp. 111 3111 6.